Firstly, in terms of our title today: “10 Quick and Proven Strategies To Deal With Severe Fragmentation Of Thought, Agonizing Pain, And Weeping Faith Along Your Christian Pilgrimage” – I want to define what I mean by:
1. Severe Fragmentation Of Thought,
2. Agonizing Pain, And
3. Weeping Faith, in this post.
1. Severe Fragmentation Of Thought – is that place where you can find yourself where it seems as thuogh you feel overwhelmed or in a state of wanting to see the big picture of your Christian journey – despite the many sermons/devotions you enjoyed, the various stories/testimnonies you heard from others, the victories you just recently had/declared – you still feel as though you are not connecting with Jesus properly or as though you have saturated yourself with information but you do not know how to apply it or make simple, practical use of all you have learnt.
2. Agonizing Pain – is the state of being persecuted, hurt, bereaved, challenged to what fels like your limit physically, healthwise, socially, etc – to the point where you literally feel the pain of a screaming headache or a disobedient toothache that would not go away.
3. Weeping Faith – is that pace where you know wat you should do – but it is killing you to take the do the right thing – your steadfastness is challenged and you feel the strain to do right – basically it is like being told by God just as Abraham was told – “Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.” – and so your faith starts to cry as you step out to go.
So the 10 Quick and Proven Strategies To Deal With Severe Fragmentation Of Thought, Agonizing Pain, And Weeping Faith Along Your Christian Pilgrimage
that we would like to share today are:
1. Read Daniel Chapter 3 out loud
2. Read Daniel Chapter 1 in a place where you can have absolute silence and zero distractions.
3. Replace your physical hunger for food with a period of fasting.
4. Replace your anger with perspective by contemplating the Most-Excellent Sacrifice of Jesus as found in Matthew Chapter 27.
5. Replace your loneliness by spending a few moments simply thanking God and recalling some of the greatest things that God did for you personally in the past.
6. Sing aloud the words of the song: “Father Lead Me Day By Day.”
7. Memorize 2 Peter 3:11
8. Contemplate 2 Peter Chapter 3:1-18 as you drink a warm bowl of soup or your favourite drink.
9. Study the lyrics and sing along to the song: “Day by Day,and with each passing moment.”
10. Pray Agonizingly
Bonus!! 11. Replace you physical tiredness by getting some sleep and rest.
Have a wonderful day!
For additional information on other important topics
click here: 👇
Thanks for the kindness of the graphic designers/photographers/musicians/singers/video production crew, uploader and website personnel at: