God’s Amazing Creation – February 2017

Animals, Creation, Creator, Earth, Efficient, Genes, God’s Amazing Creation, God’s Amazing Creation – February 2017, Human, Intestines, Jesus Christ, Light, Phenomenal, Truth

1. Every adult human being has a small intestine that is usually about 23 feet long and a large intestine that is approximately 5 feet long.

2. The nearly microscopic freshwater crustacean Daphnia pulex, or water flea has been found to be one of the worlds’ animals that contains the most genes – totalling a huge 31,000 genes.

3. The average incandescent light bulb converts only 10% of the energy it recieves to light while the remaining 90% is lost in form of heat. However, the firefly astonishingly loses no energy in the form of heat when it produces light – it is 100% efficient – God has made it to produce light without heat through its light organ.

Photo Credit: https://pixabay.com/en/children-activities-microscope-1578206/

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.