Right before our very eyes decisions are being made for good or evil! When indecent proposals are made to us by the devil and his agents, what should we do?
1. Wait on the Lord and claim Him as your inheritance.
2. Tell those who are willing to listen how exalted and majestic Jesus is.
3. Never allow a pressing circumstance to stop you from lifting up the name of Jesus.
4. Before you talk to anyone, as soon as you awake, spend uninterrupted time with God. Mark 1:35
5. Always remember that Jesus died for you and has chosen you to be His treasured possession.
6. Serve the Lord with gladness.
7. “Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. ” – Ephesians 4:29
8. Lay your guilt on Jesus and tell Him everything that disturbs you.
9. Find fun ways to praise the Lord even when things are not working out as you believe they should.